View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 01:06 AM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,501,352,934.03

With the layoff I don't know what to expect now but

Zab has taken some pretty good beatings over the years to be called a 4 round fighter. Outside of Khan he hasn't really just folded lately unless I'm forgetting something. He's usually takes an honest thrashing before he falls out and that only happens if the the opponent has good output or are just way bigger like Clottey was.

Garcia should plan on being down 3, 4-0 on the cards instead of assuming it's a formality. Zab almost always has a beat on fighter in early rounds and it's up the opponent to adjust - I do think Danny is underrated in that department but if it doesn't happen soon enough, he might have to make a comeback the last 1/3 of the fight.

I assume he will be going to the body a lot in this one, Zab can still be hard to hit up top and he's not going to land that big left easily. I am hoping that happens because it will reveal more about Garcia who's adaptability is overlooked imo.