View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 07:35 AM
ShamrockXpress
Contender

Rep Power: 2 ShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,446.49

I'm from liverpool and thought bellew was lucky to receive a draw last night. He was ineffective with his aggression throwing and missing a lot and only had any success early on because chilemba took a while to open up. Rounds 2,3 and 7-11 chilemba took quite easily, making tony look quite amateurish at times, the 12th was a toss up, but I gave it to tony because he pressed the round looking for the stoppage. All the other rounds were quite hard to score, chilembas quick counters or bellows greater work rate? Even if I gave bellew 1,4,5 and 6 which I think would be generous, I still scored it 7-5 for chilemba. After the fight tony does himself or my city no favours, i hate the build up to his fights, but I realise hes trying to sell himself, but his post fight comments were disgusting. Much respect to chilemba for keeping his cool when tony was saying about McGirt telling him he'd won.