View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 07:09 PM
porknchili
Contender

Rep Power: 7 porknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond reputeporknchili has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,159.87

My thoughts:

- I thought Erdei won 7-3 against Grachev. Sucks to see him lose his 0 like this. Grachev is pretty tough and determined though.

- Edwin Rodriguez is trash. Nothing more needs to be said.

- A healthy Golovkin is an absolute destroyer. He looked like he improved his defense and you can tell that he looks much stronger than he did against Rosado where he was sick. Massive respect for Ishida for going out fighting, sad to see his retire like this though.

- The commentators were clueless most of the time (More than 5 minute rest=DQ?, Golovkin is the 2nd P4P behind Pacquiao?, etc). But I liked their voices and how they rolled their r's.