View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:39 PM
ELPacman
LEGENDARY

Rep Power: 112 ELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,111,684,471.90
please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua manny money pacquiao - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via AIM to ELPacman Send a message via MSN to ELPacman

I think, Provodnikov didn't leave everything in there. His face was swollen due to the many shots that scathed his face, but let's remember, it's Bradley. Dude is a V6 Camaro or Mustang. All muscle and no pop.
I think if anyone left a lot in the ring, it was Bradley. Dude took a beating all over the place and some how pulled it out of his a$$ to get the decision. Provodnikov left his workout/energy in the ring, but I don't think he's completely battle worn after that.