View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 86 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 637,028,169,006.21
Total Points: 637,037,068,515.77
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesticid View Post
Demarco? You are cookoo!
You're cuckoo.

You will find yourself in a vast minority if you think Canelo has beaten anyone on par with Demarco.

That being said I really like Alvarez as a fighter and think he has way more potential than Broner. But if I am being honest Alvarez's opposition has been a complete and utter joke not only in lack of class but also in the fact that they have also been undersized and moving up in weight.

When Broner beat Demarco it was Broner moving up to defeat a reigning champion coming off 3 impressive victories.

I can't stand Broner, he is a cunt. I like Alvarez, hope to see him do well. However, any non retard who takes an unbiased look at the facts sees that Broner's resume is the more ambitious and impressive of the two (which isn't saying much for Broner)