View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:15 PM
_original_
GGG is real boxing

Rep Power: 20 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,568,752,093.24
Total Points: 238,905,095,350.94
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
Meh. Floyd's my dude but what's the point of even interviewing the guy.

So Floyd, tell us about your new deal with ShowTime?

Well you know, Floyd Mayweather is his own boss, and you know, May 4th, I'm going to put on a show and give the fans what they want to see.

Tell us about your opponent Robert Guerrero?

Well you know, he must have done something right to be mentioned as an opponent for me, but I take no opponent lightly, and May 4th, I'm going to put on a show, be sure to tune in.

You signed a 6 fight deal with ShowTime. Do you really plan on fighting 6 times over the next 30 months?

Well you know, Mayweather Promotions, the future of sports and entertainment and ShowTime, be sure to subscribe to ShowTime, you can't miss it, we're going to give the fans what they want to see.
Pretty much. Throw in some awkward pauses, erratic hand gestures, stuttering, and 30 like-I-said-befores and you got a Floyd interview.