View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,066,296.02
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

Everyone is different! Everyone has their OWN calander!
Wilder is 27, thats a young heavyweight, he has some accomplishments in the amatuers but not alot of fights! He has 27 bouts and is staying active and I'd guess they'll move up fairly soon.
Broners body is going through a maturation and I think he and his team are just going with the flow for now. Booking the best fights in HIS interests and not being concerned with weight class weights or any demands! I think this kid will be settled in at 147 by the time he's 25 yrs old. He'll be short in height but has a terrific upper body and will need to improve his stamina to be able to go 12 strong rounds. Right now I doubt he could handle it.
This is a fun kid to watch grow up in boxing I have no idea why anyone would think he's not skilled his talents are easy to see! Next will be the distance while fighting hard and ofcourse getting rattled and over coming that adversity! Ray.