View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Chieftain

Rep Power: 27 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,058,889,265.97
Total Points: 3,059,324,683.58
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
Oh really? Let's take a look at what other guys have done at 23.

At the age of 23, Erik Morales was fighting the best possible opponent in his division, Marco Antonio Barrera. He didn't skip out on the fight or the division to fight a guy with 7 kos. He manned up and signed on to fight one of the best in the world, at 23. I don't recall anyone saying "he's only 23 ". They were asking to see if he was ready for the next level. He was, and a legend was born.
i made a thread about this very subject about floyd's career.

The very first legit hall of famer he fought was a shot past prime oscar at 154. Floyd was in his 30s already.

If you look at ALMOST ALL TRUE LEGENDARY FIGHTERS they all fought their first legit hall of fame opponent in their 20s.

It took floyd well into his early 30s to face a legit hall of famer.