View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:37 PM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 32 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,332,864,921.42
Total Points: 4,332,884,604.20
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 hilarious thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
I still consider Bradley a 140lber, and I think he can beat anyone in the division still.
This. Bradley's wasting his time right now, IMO. Not like he could get many of those fights at 140 anyways.

It's too bad because I think he has the opportunity to stand head and shoulders above everyone in that division. Who would have ever thought that the decision to sign with TR and get a decision over Pac would lead his career to this kind of a standstill.