View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:20 PM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,005,619,556,886.05
Total Points: 23,005,619,963,204.83
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
I'm sure he was thinking $$$. Didn't they say he would be able to earn money doing that while still being eligible to compete in the next Olympics? I could be wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
He makes good money from it, and it's good way for guys to get a taste of the pro-style while still being eligible for the Olympics, World Amateurs etc.

Lomachenko will probably turn pro at the end of the season anyway.
Forgive me, guys. I didn't realize that organization was setup to where he could still potentially compete in the next Olympics. That makes a LOT more sense.