View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:46 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 11 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,432,125,663.47
Total Points: 14,382,065,458.83
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be "objective" - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
All they want you to do is agree with them in their criticism of Floyd. When you don't agree with anything, you get posts like his. Subliminal crying.
I'm crying about what?I'm not a fan nor a hater of the man. I didn't diminish the fighter nor did I bash him. I pointed out how his fans get up in arms anytime anyone wants to fight the man..that is all. I mean did you even bother reading my post? I personally could give two *****s who Floyd fights at this point. None of my favorite fighters are in his division anyway, and the one dude that was in his division fought him at 154 but is long in the tooth to even keep fighting. So again go read what I wrote and stop assuming and being a total dyck.

Last edited by turnedup; 02-28-2013 at 12:49 AM.