View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:40 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 11 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,620,768,176.74
Total Points: 14,570,708,184.14
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be "objective" - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
No, the question is why do you haters turn into little girls any time he is "called out"? You people latch your mouths onto anybody that dares mention that they want a fight with the biggest cash cow in boxing. Until Floyd actually fights them that is, then it's on to the next. You c*cksuckers have no shame.
Hater? How am I hating? I'm seriously asking you folks questions..where did I bash him? I pointed out the hypocrisy amongst ya'll..I said nothing of the boxer. Also what's wrong with a top prospect wanting to fight an established fighter..oh wait because its floyd you have an issue with it. I don't see you lambasting David and his quest to get easy money fighting the Klitsch brothers but god forbid anyone wants to fight floyd..oh I pity them. You want to call me a c*cksucker and get all heated because I said nothing but the damned truth. You guys talk about P@ctards, well for F*ck sake take a look in the mirror you are the same regarding Floyd. God forbid anyone questions his choices, the way ya'll get emotional you'd think I just slapped your moms son. I'm no floyd hater, no pacquaio fan, hell i'm not even a fan of Canelo, Robert, or Devon..i'm a fan of boxing period get that straight with your 3rd grade reading comprehension limit. Oh and by the way thank you for giving my post validity by acting up just like I wrote about.

Last edited by turnedup; 02-28-2013 at 12:44 AM.