View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:27 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,263,098,849,260.83
Total Points: 3,273,098,927,801.07
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine 

Does anyone know how the showtime deal works or is it a secret? How much is showtime paying him and how? Are they paying him a set amount per fight or are they paying him for 6 fights over 3 years or what? If he fights the best possible opponents it becomes more and more possible he could lose and much of the luster will be gone. If he fights only guys he knows he can beat that won't go over very well with the paying customers. I think he will stay at 147. I think his next fight will be the winner of the Alexander-Brook fight. Then if Khan has not lost by then I think he goes to England and beats up Khan. If Bradley leaves Arum I could see him fighting Bradley. It remains to be seen if Showtime made a great deal or not.