View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:29 AM
Nekronicle
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Nekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,434,500,611.17
Total Points: 134,434,528,620.18

People can criticize Mayweathers personality and character all they want....but its hard to argue the boxing genius of Money. His ability to adapt is what impresses me most...he's definitely lost the legs he had in the past, but was able to adapt to age and become just as good as he is/was on the outside as he is in the inside....he also is able to learn and pickup on his opponent game plan within like 2 rounds and adapt and then completely dominate...the most apparent example of this was Mayweather/Mosley..

Floyd can also be criticized for 'ducking' too, i think he ducked a few...but i dont think he did this because he thought they could beat him...MONEY is what is always on his mind..he knows exactly when to fight an opponent in regards to risk/reward.

History will most likely be very kind to Floyd