View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:55 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,166,777.05
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
That's very interesting, if accurate. You would think that a guy like that would naturally give it up, or have someone tell them not to quit their day job. lol
I kinda doubt it's accurate, I feel like it was exaggerated in the way most guys exaggerate amateur wins But it's the only available piece of info, and I remember them saying it on hbo.

The problem was, his day job was at Burger King. So turns out he made the right choice, his talents were much better suited to the pros.