View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,016,243,530.90
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Q View Post
As much as I would've love to see it "IT AINT HAPPENING". Move on with life!!! Floyd is "THE MAN" right now and "HIS OWN MAN" at that. Why waste time with someone coming off 2 (real talk 3) losses? Then you have to deal with Arum's BS. "IT AINT HAPPENING". Team Pac never wanted it now they have their wish.
If he is really his own man why doesnt he do it on his own? why does he go with Golden Boy?
Maybe because he isnt his own man he is a Golden Boy fighter