View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,016,248,786.13
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
Letís just hope Bob built his special stadium and that Pac actually submits to testing with anyone from now on.

In the meantime, Bob has his agenda and like I have said for years, until Bob is ready, the fight wonít happen.

Bobís been in the game for decades, not even a little boxing noob like Myawweather jr can stop him from doing as he wishes.
Lets hope Fraudweather finally grows a pair of balls and takes the fight
he is full of so many excuses he so afraid to lose that 0 that he runs
away from real competition
he is running scared from a pac that was put to sleep
he still wants no part of him
what a coward
that is still his biggest money fight
I thought it was money mayweather not cherry pick maywetaher