View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:03 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,167,725,646.70
Total Points: 15,167,735,349.99
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
While I respect K9 and what he's done so late in his career, his skill are very, very limited.

Once Ishe took away the looping right hand, he had nothing left. He was getting hit easily with the basic 1-2 combination and couldn't get out of the way of anything.

K9 was one of the worst champs ever IMO. Again, I respect the guy, think he's incredibly strong for that weight but as far as skills, he almost doesn't look like a pro boxer in there.

It was a matter of time before one of these 154lber would take his title. He's been basically just clubbing people into submission and Ishe did a great job of being patient, and not letting him get that right hand off.

You could see the frustration in K9 when he was backing up, he just had no answer outside of that desperate right hand.
Agree with this post 100%