View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:15 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 33 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,644,300,000,833.05
Total Points: 11,660,119,987,446,338.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Punch View Post
This spells a distinct lack of confidence by Khan's handlers. Why is he fighting meaningless fights when he should be calling out the best at 140? Why doesn't he rematch one of his losses?
Prescott is fighting next month I believe, Garcia injured + fighting Judah, Peterson just fought Holt. So that's not possible. From what I heard, they tried to get a good load of names over, because he wanted to fight in the UK - which is completely fair. JMM, Soto, Ortiz didn't want to come to the UK whereas Lopez, Senchencko didn't want to do the catch wait - all reasons that are also fair. I still think this fight should have been Prescott - Khan II but for some reason, it seems like the Khan camp just don't fancy that fight. Even though Prescott would probably be exposed. So they have to take what they can get, but expect to see Khan - Garcia II later this year.