View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:46 PM
taansend
In denial about UK refs

Rep Power: 23 taansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,208,976,351.12
Good poster. - ddangerous Nice looking pup.  Have anyother Pepsi - ABOSWORTH 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise X View Post
I only watched it once when it was live on the air. It was ugly because Dirrel "was running" but he was landing the cleaner more effective shots, Froch looked lost. Vasquez boxes u with a jab and a 1-2, but since hes rangy hes hard to get to, so he usually wins one sided UD. Ppl criticize him cause he's "boring" but he gets the Ws..I just don't want to see him robbed..
Did you watch it in the US? I did & the Showtime commentary was one of the most biased I've ever heard.

If you truly have an open & intelligent mind watch it again (with a different commentary or the sound down) & see if you think it's as bad as they made out.

I thought neither did that well. Dirrell was fighting scared for 10+ rounds & Froch was just loading up ineffectively.

A draw would have been a fair result in my opinion.