View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:43 PM
BafanaBafana
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 BafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,660.44
THIS so you can pretend SM is giving to you - HaglerSteelChin So long and thanks for all the fish! - BafanaBafana Goodposts - Jloro 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise X View Post
I only watched it once when it was live on the air. It was ugly because Dirrel "was running" but he was landing the cleaner more effective shots, Froch looked lost. Vasquez boxes u with a jab and a 1-2, but since hes rangy hes hard to get to, so he usually wins one sided UD. Ppl criticize him cause he's "boring" but he gets the Ws..I just don't want to see him robbed..
I remember Froch getting a real schooling in the first 5-6 rounds where he hardly landed a punch. I thought it was a robbery and I wouldn't be surprised to see Vazquez robbed too; Senchenko was almost robbed on the scorecards himself before KO'ing Hatton.