View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Prince_Pugilist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,036,270.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
You could be right, especially with a Burns-Broner fight lingering. Which is pretty silly, I mean who outside of the UK even cares about that fight? I mean I'd like to see the winner get the fight, but I don't think Burns matches up well against Broner at all. Vazquez, although more boring, would present a bigger challenge.

I'm also certain that Vazquez is going to dominate Burns on points, easy fight for him. It might be pretty hard to give him the gift.
Are you serious? Anyone and everyone who interviews Broner asks about Burns. It's the biggest fight in the division. Personally I think the judging in the UK is terrific. Very few bad decisions against "away" fighters in recent times.

Burns v Vazquez will be close because both are top level fighters. I think Burns wins but I wouldn't be surprised if Vazquez upsets the apple cart.