Thread: Rigo fans are..
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:03 PM
BigZigga
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 BigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond reputeBigZigga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,040,113.20

I would consider myself a Rigondeaux fan, but I agree there are annoying Rigo fans out there. He is getting a great opportunity here, but I believe he deserves it. He is one of the best possible opponents Donaire can fight at this point, and certainly better than the last bunch of fighters Nonito has been in the ring with. But some fans have been very disrespectful to Donaire for no apparent reason. I recognize Donaire as a talented fighter, and although I don't agree with his fighter of the year award, I do think he is certainly one of the top guys in his weight class. I think we also need to give some attention to how annoying some of Nonito's fans have been. It goes both ways, just like any fan bases out there. Can anyone really name a group of fans that are completely unbiased and respectful 100% of the time? It's impossible. no matter what you are bound to have those fans who are blind to reality and make outlandish, disrespectful claims about the opposition. To say one group is worse than another is a bit pointless in my opinion. it just stirs up problems.