View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:40 AM
boxingfan4life
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 boxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan4life has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 57,447.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by jso416 View Post
Floyd's a funny guy lol.. First of all even if Pac got the decision he should have against Bradley and beat Marquez I doubt Floyd would have been seriously trying to make that fight happen. Second of all Pac really doesn't have to get past anybody in order for him get a Floyd fight, Pac is still still the second highest draw in all of boxing and Floyd vs Pac is still the biggest money fight that can be made. And he just said he doesn't want to put any money in Top Rank or Bob Arum's pocket so that should tell anyone with a brain all they need to know about how bad he really wants to make a Pac fight happen.. I'm sure Arum feels the same though so it's not entirely Floyd's fault. Just pointing out the obvious nonsense that Floyd is speaking.
I dont think its nonsense. Floyds past couple of fights were against fighters that have come off a winning streak or a career defining win. This made the fights more lucrative for him therefore putting more money in his pocket. Why fight pacquiao now after coming off 2 losses? Yeah it would still be alot of money but right now he's damaged goods. Plus all the pac fans and floyd haters will use pacquiao's loss to marquez as an excuse if floyd fights him now and wins. If Pacquaio had just agreed to the blood test the very first time the fight would have been done. So Pac should held just as responsible as Floyd.