View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:21 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,632,067,111.89
Total Points: 14,716,328,166.45
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve Ri Tas View Post
It's actually hard to accurately evaluate where Canelo is at this stage if his career because his competition has been sub par C grade fighters. He looks like he has the goods but his record is padded with below average competition. I like the kid but he needs to step it up. This trout fight will tell a lot about Canelo.
damn. 72 posts in and your dropping knowledge like that? welcome to the forum bro.

i couldnt agree more. canelo looks like a monster, but you cant tell until hes in there with better opposition. guys with power always look great on their way up and get loads of hype. but it isnt until they have a real test on their hands that we can tell if they know how to apply that power at the highest level. you dont know how good they are defensively either since most of their opponents just focused on surviving.

this indeed will tell us a lot about canelo. he might put trout to sleep or he might get taken to school, i look forward to finding out.