View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:55 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,188.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
David Price is confident he will bounce back from his upset loss to Tony Thompson at the Echo Arena in Liverpool.

The highly-rated Price was expected to retain his unbeaten record against Thompson but he was caught by a right-hand in the second round and the referee was forced to stop the fight because the British fighter was unsteady on his feet when he got up.

However, Price does not regard the defeat as a catastrophe and expects to be back in the ring soon.
[Click Here To Read More]
I recall that the very same thing happened to me, in the only time I was ever knocked down, although without a count. It caught me on the ear, and I actually heard bells ringing. I'll never forget it, and it taught me a lesson. I was winning the fight easily until then.