View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:47 AM
BennyST
Shhhh...

Rep Power: 60 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,177,535,677,980.95
Total Points: 53,207,768,790,463.11
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
Was he break dancing?

Seriously he made it to his feet so there could be some debate but he was doing the rubberman thing so the stoppage was warranted IMO.

Yeah, the thread title was just to get the morons riled.

The stoppage was entirely warranted. I don't for a second think it was premature. He was all over the place.

However, I do wonder what he could have done if the ref had let it go on (I would have liked to see if he might have been able to get through it, as any future top fighter should be able to), or more importantly, if he had stayed down and given himself a bit of a chance to recuperate and maybe get his legs back under him.

Do I remember Price saying something about not even bothering to go on with boxing if he lost this fight? Was that just my imagination or did he talk about this being a fight that would test him, and if he did lose that there would be no point in going on?