View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 29 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 402,621,795,404.66
Total Points: 1,512,622,010,266.95
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

There wasnt that many on the forum who didnt spot that he had bad defense and who didnt suspect he had a poor chin. I'll admit i didnt think that Thompson was the one to test it and obviously a few of us got sold on his power but hey sh*t happens.

i think you should go post this on a liverpool football club forum and you might get this to more people who need it...