View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 03:39 PM
TheGR8TESTOAT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,551,671.62
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
It gets hype by women in the media because its written by women for women blah blah what-not etc and so forth...

I gave it a chance. Its not horrible but I don't see why its so groundbreaking like people make it out to be. Because an ugly woman who's overweight with small titties takes her clothes off? Wow. EARTHSHATTERING
the 5 minutes i forced myself to watch was probably the worst television I have ever seen. HBO always cancels so many great shows but they keep renewing this piece of garbage?

And im glad I didnt have to see the main character take her clothes off I guess u saw her naked in another episode sorry bout that bro