View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 03:11 PM
10COUNT
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 800,057,262.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish duke View Post
WTF are you talking about? what does this have to do with Garcia calling the police on ZAb? Has anyone in GArcia's camp come out and publicly say they didn't call the cops? I see you are from PR and God bless, but blind alegiance is primitive thinking ! Garcia's dad is going to get him hurt, he does not have the skill set to stay at the top, better do your research on up and coming PR boxers so you can jump on some else's band wagon (Cotto is on his way out, trinidad is retired, Delorme is exposed, Garcia is too slow and will get exposed this year - and on and on)

"Pride never helps, it always hurts" Marsellus - pulp fictionhg
Spot on bruh!! I'm rican myself and from Philly, but you sir are a true fan of the sport as myself.....not just a fan of your country. This post speaks volumes.