View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Deevel916
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Deevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,364,368.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
So you're saying that Floyd should fight a guy coming off 2 consecutive losses?, I thought it was frowned upon in NSB to be a top fighter and fighting guys coming off losses.
Where did I say that? All I'm saying is that despite his 2 losses (actually 1), this would still be the most profitable fight for Floyd. I think Pac should have one comeback fight and end the year with a showdown with Floyd. Fighters like Pac dont lose fans given his exciting fan friendly style. It will still be a megafight with one big comeback win for Pac. I believe an exciting win over Rios would bring a huge demand back for Floyd/Pac. Too bad Floyd has already created roadblocks by saying Pac needs to rematch and beat Bradley and JMM first.