View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:23 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,231,643.04
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by feroth View Post
I don't understand what anyone sees in Vasquez...in reality both Vasquez and Burns are pretty bad fighters. Broner is calling Burns out cuz its an easy fight with big money, he can just go to his backyard and rip him apart, he can do the same to Vasquez but who's gonna pay him for that? Yall acting like Vasquez is the saviour and the chosen one to beat Broner and he's being avoided and you're stupid if you think that

Broner's career isn't gonna start until he goes to 140 so don't get your hopes up, at 140 there's plenty of names to test him so get your popcorn ready cuz the most annoying but most talented dude in the game is about to enter the most stacked young and heated division in the game!
I wont say that Vasquez will destroy Broner, but he is a great boxer, who uses footwork, and boxes on the outside! Broner absolutely has NO footwork! Cant move, plods! Vasquez is taller I believe, and he can stay on the outside and make things VEEEERRY Difficult! He is not a bum by any means, and Burns isnt eithter! Burns just lacks confidence! I see how arrogant Vasquez is, and man I have to say I love it! An arrogant slick/slick-like boxer is a dangerous threat to anyone! They have that drive to master their craft technically! Opposed to brawlers, who only have heart and will, and dont work on improving their skillset!