View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Prince Mongo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,074,781.04

Not bad,you are right about Rigo's habits with his right hand. It is the one of the things I don't like in his technique that and his stance can get too wide. Rigo has a very good jab but as you point out uses it as a range finder not a weapon.That is because he is so good he adopts a cautious approch much as Mayweather does. However I don't think he is going to fight the style you describe when he gets in the ring with Donair but if he does the points you make are valid.
I see it the other way round. That Donair is the one that needs to tidy up as he is too open to be hit and gets hit too much and with Rigp's straight fast powerful punches I see him getting marked up. I see Rigo throwing more combinations when he gets the opportunity than he normally does.