View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:27 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,298,205,285,418.52
Total Points: 12,308,205,375,176.85
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

It's hard to say. It's possible a welterweight will beat him before he retires. I voted another fighter. There could be a really good welterweight coming up that is not on your list yet. I have nobody in mind, just faith in the future of the historically strong welterweight division. Of the fighters you listed I like Matthysse the best to take over if he moves to 147. I also like Guerrero, Bradley, or Brook to possible be the best at welterweight as they all seem very good. Broner is very good but only a lightweight. Alexander does not seem to have the determination and will power to rule the welterweights but the Brook fight should show if he has what it take. I don't think Khan's chin will hold up so I give him no chance to be the boss at 147. Rios is to easy to hit to rule the welterweights. Garcia is not quite good enough to dominate at 147.