Thread: [HOLY S**T!] Pistorius is granted bail!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:33 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,689,003,781.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Any civilised justice system works on the principle that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. This means that in any civilised justice system the only real reason that someone should be denied bail is if there is a significant risk that the accused will flee his trial. It doesn't matter what you're accused of, no matter how heinous the crime, you are assumed innocent.

Somebody who is remanded and then acquitted is usually entitled to compensation because they were deprived of their freedom while innocent. It's quite important.
what's your opinion on this whole situation squeal? accident or premeditated?

south africa it seems like is doing its very best to get this guy off.