View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
F!x
It's In!

Rep Power: 7 F!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 526,579.13

I remember the days when I'd order recorded fights on VHS - back then it was like state of the art, even though the quality was like third or fourth generation, jumping images, flickering lines. When the internet first was introduced, that same company had a website still selling them on VHS because streaming still wasn't possible back then due to the slow speeds. It's funny how things change.

How will it be in 15 years time. Surely by then 3D tech will be the norm so you'll feel like you're the referee in the middle of the ring or something. Hopefully boxing will be back in the limelight but I doubt it because of the brutal nature of the sport. I suspect it will get less and less exposure in the mainstream but as long as it survives its all good.