View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:39 AM
valero
el Inca

Rep Power: 49 valero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,437,300,430,689,220.00
Total Points: 29,437,300,430,947,688.00
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

I was a bit too young to remember those times. My parents were of the even earlier Ali era. They said that when an Ali fight was happening, streets became empty and all the kids in the college campus were inside, gathered around televisions to see the fight.

Boxing used to be such a huge sport before basketball and football gained popularity in America. I saw a documentary about Dempsey, and he actually earned millions of dollars in the 1920s before the great depression hit. I can't imagine what figures that would translate to in today's economy, but I'm sure it would make Mayweather Jr. look mediocre by comparison.