View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:25 AM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 DominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 248,178.92
Total Points: 300,000,273,806.19
No Message - mellow_mood No Message - DominiBox 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DominiBox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DominiBox 

"I never liked Floyd Mayweather, Jr. calling the testing that he does, "Olympic-style" testing," Conte stated, and continued, "My opinion is, it's random blood and urine testing for 8 to 10 weeks prior to a fight. That's what it is. The definition of Olympic-style testing is 24/7-365 (year-round, around the clock). It's a deterrent; any time, any place, anywhere." VICTOR CONTE

More....

In short, Mayweather's USADA testing is a confusing one, since anybody who knows how to cheat the system can beat it. Conte elaborated by differentiating the type of testing Mayweather underwent compared to a more comprehensive type of drug testing companies like VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency) implements.

"VADA (compared to USADA) also uses more stringent protocols, more sophisticated testing, specifically with the CIR (Carbon Isotope Ratio) testing. USADA only does this and all Olympic-type lab testing they perform if you have an elevated TE ratio of 4:1," explained Conte. VADA is also the company that tagged Lamont Peterson and Andre Berto for illegal performance enhancing drugs in their system.

"The reason I don't like that protocol is because you can, (I'm talking about baseball players who use it on a daily basis), after a game, rub on a testosterone cream and it stays in the bloodstream for 4 hours. By 8 hours, it's back down on the baseline, and after 6 hours you're below the 4:1 ratio. So guys can use it the day before and test negative. And the same thing goes on with the USADA-type testing. You can use it every single night, literally USADA can test you every single day and you can come up below 4:1, that's because it only takes you six hours to go below the 4:1 ratio," he continued.

Agree, the sport of boxing must be cleaned. But with Real Olympic Style Testing.

Last edited by DominiBox; 02-22-2013 at 09:27 AM.