Thread: Is it worth it?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:00 PM
nm2tx32
Contender

Rep Power: 2 nm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud of
Bank: 905,220.53
Total Points: 11,044,832,727.45
Default Is it worth it?

someone educate me im 18 (profile says different I think) im not very wise currently im working part time as a costumed waver for liberty tax services had to resign from my other job as a market researcher due to relocation...

now previously I applied to this walmart I went in we had a interview they made me sign papers im guessing for employment... told me I put something wrong in my application for me to go home and change it online... I went and did that called back they told me the position was filled already......(idk if this affects the situation but at the time I didn't have a g.e.d but I finally got it months later)

now months later being today I applied online for the heck of it being that my current job is part time I wanna be one step ahead of things so I applied online today they called me 3 hours later they said they want me to go to an interview tomorrow...

my question.. now is do u think its worth it? do you think once I go there going to be like oh its that same guy? I just don't wanna waste my time....

(sorry I have to ask on here don't really have much ppl to ask there opinion on about this)