Thread: [PLEASE HELP] Anybody own a 3D TV?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:01 PM
Bob Boss Monies
needs weed!!!

Rep Power: 2 Bob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.98
Total Points: 20,783,528,475.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
I'm purchasing a TV for the living room this weekend and my eye is already set on a
Sony 60" Class LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV*

but for around $500 more I could get the same (Sony) with 3D
I've never been to big on anything with 3D but I was wondering if anyone owns one and besides the 3D what other advantages do they have

any suggestions???
I have a 60in 3D Samsung LED, but I never use the 3D function. I will tell you this though, make sure if you're going to upgrade to the 3D model, review the fvck out of it to make sure it's worth it. Not all models do 3D equally, and also know that you're going to need a source (like 3D channels/blurays) as well as a soundsystem that supports 3D (unless you're content with the cheap speakers in the TV itself).