View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Szef
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 46 Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 313,086,545,538,351.50
Total Points: 313,086,545,544,263.62
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. thanks goodluck! - `STEELHEAD Whenever i read your posts i laugh histerically - Alx. Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Andrew Golota - Weltschmerz 
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Wow, so Floyd Mayweather is totally unknown over there?

And they don't care that they would also be going up against Canelo Alvarez on the undercard as well?

Um, ok. No one anywhere gives two sh*ts about Francesco Pianeta. Just so you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Mayweather and Canelo on the same card have more worldwide interest than Klit vs. Pianeta.

Are you as delusional as Boente?
What are you like 12 years old? The fact is Mayweather is as popular in here as Klitschkos are in USA. And in Europe Klits are most known boxers but in USA they're incognito. They're are boring for you but so is Floyd for us. And Canelo? Most Europeans would ask "what is this some italian dish?". Also worldwide most interest in last years was in Klitschko - Haye fight I believe not any of Floyd fights. You may be suprise but US is not the center of the world.