View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:44 AM
El Fenomeno
Agueroooooooo!!!!

Rep Power: 22 El Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,486,824,414.78
Got no g to give u. Heres the beer! - led One more - led treasure 4 ya - cannonball_X Merry Christmas - Flab merry christmas cunt:] - dj emzz 
thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

of course he f*cking meant to do it. In what world does someone wake up, reach for a gun and start firing at the bathroom without first checking if your partner is still lying in the bed next to you? Why would someone break into your house then lock them self in the bathroom?

And the cricket bat with blood all over it?

He's already played on the 'I felt vulnerable because i wasn't wearing my legs' card, when it's been established that the bullets through the bathroom door were fired in a downward trajectory so he actually was wearing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Webster View Post
South Africa is a paranoid place and for good reason. My friend who lives in Cape Town has had her house targeted 30 times in 4 years.

I believe it was an accident!
The difference as that your friend probably lives in a normal area, he lives in a closed off complex surrounded by security fencing and armed guards.