View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:50 AM
BennyST
Shhhh...

Rep Power: 60 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,177,535,677,980.95
Total Points: 53,207,768,790,435.11
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
I disagree. IMO John is worlds better than Ottke. And if not for health issues and losing confidence in getting a fair shake in America after the Juarez fights, I think he would have become a P4P fighter, or at least in the discussion.

As for his fight with JMM, it was very competitive and I have no problem with him getting the decision. Because the fight took place in Indonesia. Combined with JMM's peroformance afterwards in the Pacquaio rematch. And because the fight wasn't telecast on American television. The fight is basically treated as an afterthought, at best. And many treat it as if it never happen at all.

As for your, "I can't dismiss Manny though" comment. I have no clue what you're talking about.
Sucks when stuff like that happens. Go to another country, get shafted in what should have been a win....