View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:24 AM
hitking
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,138,693.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalstranga View Post
Chris John is a Y2K Ottke. I can't dismiss Manny though
I disagree. IMO John is worlds better than Ottke. And if not for health issues and losing confidence in getting a fair shake in America after the Juarez fights, I think he would have become a P4P fighter, or at least in the discussion.

As for his fight with JMM, it was very competitive and I have no problem with him getting the decision. Because the fight took place in Indonesia. Combined with JMM's peroformance afterwards in the Pacquaio rematch. And because the fight wasn't telecast on American television. The fight is basically treated as an afterthought, at best. And many treat it as if it never happen at all.

As for your, "I can't dismiss Manny though" comment. I have no clue what you're talking about.