View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:17 AM
Pacdbest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Pacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond reputePacdbest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,000,275,190.72
lol - Makavelli a truly brilliant poster - Jack Napier Muahaha! - dan_cov Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Mongo View Post
That was not a shot to the the chin it was a temple shot but there is no question he wobbled. I see the fight going 2 ways Rigo showing Donair up with his vastly superior boxing skills or Donair landing a heavy left hook in the first 4 rounds and then finishing him off. My money is on Rigo.This is why this is such an interesting fight because it can go 2 ways. If Rigo can survive the first 5 rounds I think the fight is his.
Donaire is more experienced as a PRO. Rigo runs in his fight with Cordoba. He was tested in the Marroquin fight. Rigo cant win this fight running away!