View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:37 PM
taansend
In denial about UK refs

Rep Power: 23 taansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,208,977,275.12
Good poster. - ddangerous Nice looking pup.  Have anyother Pepsi - ABOSWORTH 
Smile

I like Broner. He's still young so he'll grow up (or maybe not). But he goes for the knockout & it will be interesting to see how long the streak lasts - and against what kind of opposition.

I also like Ward but his Son of God moniker gets on my hampton. Is he implying that he's Jesus? Or the rest of us are not god's children (I'm agnostic by the way). It's just an annoying nickname & whichever slag thought of it should get his head out of his aris.

But on a serious note Wards style reminds me of an upgrade of Gianfranco Rosi - the decent Italian Light Middle. He would jab, grab, jab, grab. Ward has a little more in his arsenal but that's the fundamental. Score a quick point then smother. Smart but dull.