View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 15 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,569,991,542,167.73
Total Points: 1,569,999,731,595.12
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
lol where are you getting most of those names from?

do you even watch MMA?

Guida use to be really entertaining but has been a borefest in his last couple of fights. But he has been winning and is a top 3 fighter in his division now so I don't think they would cut him just yest. I think if he goes on a 2 fight losing streak he would get cut.

And the rest of those guys aren't that boring or not nearly as boring as Fitch.
I probably watch it more than you do so sure. Yes i do.

And i phrased it: many consider "boring".

I find some of these boring and some not. I don't think fitch is boring.

They are almost all control fighters like Fitch. Which of those mentioned are exciting?
Guida NEVER used to be really entertaining. He's entertaining when his head is getting caved in and he can't take the opponent down.
Just look at his fight with Nate Diaz for the perfect Guida fight. He's a spoiler. Bouncing around and being energetic is not == exciting.

Rashad Evans had a couple of fights where he boxed, but then he's become 1) a boring boxer but also 2) a control wrestler.

Bisping? Tell me about a great Bisping fight.

Maynard has been fun in 2 fights. His 2nd and 3rd vs. Edgar.

Phil Davis? Crappy boxer, all control.

Nik Lentz have some of the worst fights in the history of mma.

I love Chael but before he started talking **** nobody cared about him because he's a wrestler.

Out of these i personally think Bisping, Bader and Lentz are boring. But i know I'm in the minority not thinking the rest are boring too.

Last edited by Harry Balls; 02-20-2013 at 05:17 PM.