View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:54 PM
TheHook84
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond reputeTheHook84 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,571.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
Well then if this is what you're basing your opinion on, Roach said Rigo is the most skilled fighter he's ever trained that would include Pacquiao. So if we go by your logic and trainer statements Rigo is better than Donaire cause Pacquiao is greater than Donaire. See what I did there or did I lose you? Come on man...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
People see Nonito's awesome left hook and they overlook his other strengths. He's so quick and fast and moves his head. His defense is great and while his jab isn't as good as his left hook, it's still one of the best. There is a reason why Nonito is P4P the #1 Boxer on my list and others as well.