View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 33 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 962,287,487,326.70
Total Points: 1,002,072,287,722,258.50
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

the end is classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
you know what i meant, dog, but i'll rephrase for posterity.

he almost certainly didn't consume all of the alcohol. something, you'd figure, would be left behind. additionally. a 100 proof whiskey is 50% alcohol. that would be a hell of a lot of steam...

this guy is almost certainly a scammer in this video, but he's funny. what we need is a man of chemistry and science to explain the process to new england.
Im no man of science, but even if he didnt get all the alcohol out of the bottles, the fact that it is going straight into your bloodstream without being cleaned by liver means that you get much more drunk off less alcohol.

Me and my housemates looked into doing it last year but never tried it