View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:53 PM
BafanaBafana
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 BafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,644.44
THIS so you can pretend SM is giving to you - HaglerSteelChin So long and thanks for all the fish! - BafanaBafana Goodposts - Jloro 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
Steve Kim ***8207;@stevemaxboxing
Arum says that G. Rigo just wanted a Spanish version of the VADA contract. Everything is fine. So all they needed was Rosetta Stone #boxing

@TheFightSource
@stevemaxboxing Are you joking?

5 mins Steve Kim ***8207;@stevemaxboxing
@TheFightSource - no, he said an interpretor was brought in and a Spanish version of the contract was drafted...
It's funny how quickly Donaire jumped the gun...

Nonito's facebook:
Quote:
NEWS BREAK: I want you guys to hear it from me first. I am NOT going to NYC for the presser this Thursday bc Rigo is backing off his agreement to VADA drug testing. Rigo's team verbally agreed to VADA testing both online and in negotiations. But now that the contract to start testing is infront of them, they are finding every excuse not to sign and delay the start of the testing. I have NOT signed my fight contract yet to fight him so I have no obligation to fight ONLY HIM. It disappoints me that top fighters these days run from everything that will hold professional boxing integrity to its highest standard. I will be looking into other opponents with my manager, Cameron Dunkin immediately.